Training to Obtain Your GRC Professional (GRCP) Certification
Save time, frustration, and embarrassment by passing the GRC Professional exam on your first attempt. CPE 8
If you want to increase your knowledge and authority in governance, risk management and compliance (GRC), then this valuable certification from OCEG is perfect for you. OCEG is the organization that invented the concept of integrating GRC in organizations, and is the international authority on GRC.
This course prepares you to:
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional (GRCP) certification exam the first time, in as little as 1 week,
- Significantly improves your chances of passing on the first attempt, saving you time, frustration, and embarrassment from taking the exam multiple times.
In fact, over 90% of participants who take this course pass the GRC Professional exam on their first attempt!
"Thank you for this training material which enabled me to pass the test. I attempted the GRC Professional exam several times and passed it the first time after using your material." - Bill
CHECK OUT THE ADDITIONAL $2,700+ IN BONUSES YOU RECEIVE WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE BELOW
Get started now!
This course includes:
- A proven method for helping you pass the first time
- Video lectures about each topic covered on the GRCP exam
- Information about the GRCP exam and how best to prepare
- Sample questions & answers from the exam, including explanations of why its the correct answer
- CPE certificate when you complete the course
- CHECK OUT THE ADDITIONAL $2,700+ IN BONUSES LISTED BELOW
Since this is an on-demand training, you can start your training as soon as you register, and you can take the course at your own pace. This allows you the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime, and on any device - whether you have just a few minutes at a time, or want to go through the training at one time.
It also gives you structure, which helps you work through the material and pass the test within one week ... while still having a life.
You also don't have to feel alone in your study. The instructor is with you along the way for Q&A.
You can access the course anytime, anywhere, on any device.
When offered in a live in-person format this course would normally be an investment of between $2,500, plus travel costs.
You can get access to the course immediately, when you register now.
In order to take the GRC Professional exam and become certified, you will also need to become an All Access Pass (AAP) member of OCEG www.oceg.org
The OCEG AAP is NOT included with this course.
- Downloadable self-study workbook (value = $200)
- Multi-sensory learning module to increase retention from 10% to 70% (value = $500)
- 20 additional questions and answers from the test databank are included in this training that are usually only available to participants of in-person training. (value = $500)
- Tips to help you identify the correct answer on the GRCP exam (value = priceless)
- One-on-one time with the instructor (value = $1500)
$2,500 course value + $2,700 in bonuses = $5,200+ for only $997.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $497
"The GRC Professional course is great!! It was a very effective and convenient way for me to learn the basic concepts of GRC, and prepare for the GRC Professional exam. I passed the exam on my first attempt.”
- Michelle Clark, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Get started now!
PreviewGRC Online Course Introduction (11:55)
StartBONUS - GRCP Online Workbook
StartGRC - What it is ... and what its not (15:25)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Model Introduction (35:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Definitions (19:48)
StartGRC Fundamentals - External Context (15:27)
PreviewGRC Fundamentals - Internal Context (8:11)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Culture (12:35)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Stakeholders (9:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Direction (12:28)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Objectives (7:46)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Indentification (20:34)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assessment (11:03)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Design (27:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Controls (21:12)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Policies (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Communication (10:00)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Education (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Incentives (9:59)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Response (31:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Notification (9:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Inquiry (9:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Monitoring (7:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assurance (20:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Improvement (7:05)
Jason Mefford is a Rock Star in Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance. He works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals taking complicated, confusing & hard things, and making them practical, proactive & simple. Technical & soft-skills needed to navigate the mine fields of organizations and work smarter. He does this as a professional speaker, trainer, executive coach, facilitator and podcast host.
You can learn more about him at: