Traditional learning methods mainly rely on the cognitive and conscious portions of the brain, which represents only about 10% of brain activity. Relying on traditional learning methods is one reason people have to re-read, re-learn and re-take exams so many times. It's also why it's difficult to recall information you already learned, and sometimes look silly when you can't remember.
Multisensory LearningTM is a proprietary learning method that activates more senses in the learning process, and accesses the power of the subconscious brain, helping you learn quicker and retain more information.
This course explains the science behind learning and brain processing, and how to practically apply the Multisensory LearningTM Loop to move from 10% retention to almost 70% retention.
- Are you a life-long learner who wants to retain more of what you learn?
- Are you studying in school or for exams and want to pass quicker or improve your exam scores?
- Are you someone who has to learn lots of new information for your job / career?
- Do you have difficulty learning in a traditional learning environment?
- Want to remember things easier?
If you answered YES to any of these, this course will dramatically improve your learning, and help you get what you want.
Unlocking the power of your whole brain, opens up your whole world.
- What is Multisensory LearningTM
- Learning Styles / Preferences
- The Human Brain
- Memory and Cognitive Function
- Learning Loops
- The Senses
- Putting it All Together
- Multisensory LearningTM Process and Resources
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 4.0
Jason Mefford is a Rock Star in Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance. He works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals taking complicated, confusing & hard things, and making them practical, proactive & simple. Technical & soft-skills needed to navigate the mine fields of organizations and work smarter. He does this as a professional speaker, trainer, executive coach, facilitator and podcast host.
You can learn more about him at: